Undercover Customer: 100 Ways to Fix Your Broken Customer Service (First-Hand Advice from an 18-Year Old Fast Food Employee)
Get your copy today before the price goes back up to $4.95!
This e-book by 18-year old Sherron Stevens is a customer service tip book that swiftly delivers page after page of best practices and tactics employees can use to give great customer service – ideas that Stevens call common sense.
His experiences as a frontline employee in the restauraunt industry have helped him provide an inside viewpoint on what great customer service skills you need, and how those skills create a great customer experience.
His ideas, suggestions and accomplishments has gained him success in the workplace-from manager referrals and a daily dose of customer service compliments. These tips have proven to work for him and they can work for you too!
Download this AMAZING 77-page e-book to your computer, smartphone or tablet now!
What exactly is customer service?
Customer service is responding to customer needs and expectations in a way that will make them have a memorable experience, motivate them to come back, and inspire them to tell others. In this competitive world, business organizations must understand the importance of the customer and their place in the company's future growth. In other words, the future of the company is often in the hands of the customer.
Here are some interesting facts about customer service:
* 70 percent of buying experiences are based on how the customer feels they are being treated. (Source: www.mckinsey.com)
* 80 percent of companies say they have superior customer service, but only 8 percent of their customers agree that these companies actually have superior service. (Source: www.leeresources.com)
* Almost 9 out of 10 consumers say they would pay more to ensure superior customer service. (Source: Customer Experience Impact Report by Harris Interactive/Right 2010)
* 86 percent of customers stop doing business with certain companies based on their customer service experience. (Source: Customer Experience Impact Report by Harris Interactive/Right 2010)
* Americans tell an average of 9 people about good experiences and an average of 16 people about poor experiences with businesses. (Source: American Express Customer Survey, 2011)
* In a 2010 E-tailing Group study, only 10 of 100 online merchants made the cut for stellar customer service. (Source: Annual mystery shopping study by the E-Tailing Group, 2010)
This book can and will change the face of customer service, and you can be the portal of change at your workplace or business if you follow the tips outlined in this book. It will bring your customers back again and again, for more and more!
NOTE: This book is an ELECTRONIC BOOK ONLY available for download; It is NOT available in print!