Know Your Rights! Everything to Know About Police Brutality (What to Do If You're Stopped, What's Legal, What's Illegal, and How Not to Get Killed!)
Sadly, every year, hundreds of unarmed African American males are shot and/or killed by police officers. This e-book is the first guide of it's kind designed to specifically help African American men and teens to better understand their legal rights when it comes to dealing with the police.
Readers will learn exactly how to best defend themselves in the smartest and safest way possible. Download this HIGHLY EDUCATIONAL 65-page e-book to your computer, smartphone or tablet now!
Readers will learn:
* 25 things police officers CAN legally do
* 25 things police officers can NOT legally do
* What to do if you are stopped while walking
* What to do if you are pulled over while driving
* What to do if you are being detained
* What to do if you are being arrested
* What to say to defend yourself legally
* Whether or not it is legal to record or videotape your encounter
* What not to say to compromise yourself
* How to not consent to an illegal search
* How to not consent to an illegal seizure
* How to be courteous, but also effective when speaking
* How to not get yourself killed!
Also included in the book:
* Valuable advice from former police officers
* A listing of the best law firms in the country that specialize in civil rights and police misconduct
* A listing of the top 10 civil rights/ Black lawyer organizations in the country that can help you
This e-book is a must-have for African American males of all ages. It is highly informative, and contains legal information and advice that can not be found elsewhere. It has the power to save lives!
NOTE: This book is an ELECTRONIC BOOK ONLY available for download; It is NOT available in print!