The Single Mom's Guide to Financial Freedom (101+ Real Organizations and Programs That Can Help You Pay Bills, Collect Child Support, Attend College, Start a Biz, and More!)
Get your copy today before the price goes back up to $4.95!
This e-book is an extensive compilation and directory of more than 100 organizations, programs, and government agencies that specifically help women pay their bills, pay for daycare, collect child support, attend college, start/ expand a business, and more!
This guide is a must-have for women of all ages and ethnic backgrounds. It's everything you need to gain real financial freedom. Download this AMAZING 80-page e-book to your computer, smartphone or tablet now!
Programs listed in the book include:
* The Black Women's Health Imperative
* The Sojourner Center
* The Global Fund For Women
* The Parents Without Partners Program
* Single Parent Alliance of America (SPAOA)
* Jеаnеttе Rаnkіn Fоundаtіоn
* Black Career Women’s Network
* Chіld Cаrе аnd Dеvеlорmеnt Fund (CCDF)
* The Take Wings Foundation
* Rаре, Abuѕе, аnd Inсеѕt Nаtіоnаl Nеtwоrk (RAINN)
* My Sister’s Keeper Foundation For Women
* The Hеlріng Hаndѕ fоr Sіnglе Mоmѕ program
* The Wоrkіng Cаrѕ fоr Wоrkіng Fаmіlіеѕ program
* The White House Council on Women and Girls
* The G.U.R.L.S. Rock program
* and many more!
What these programs have in common:
All of the programs listed in the e-book have already helped thousands of women and girls across the country. All of them share the same philosophy that women are disadvantaged, are discriminated against, and need a helping hand. There are also programs that are specifically designed to help women who have been abused and/or are homeless.
Get your copy today so that you can get the help you need!
NOTE: This book is an ELECTRONIC BOOK ONLY available for download; It is NOT available in print!